- With the GC & Global LIFE/CI management, define the list of projects which are required to meet the strategic objectives of the GC zone (SQDCM) & the LIFE program, and which could provide better added value to customers, based on GC LIFE diagnosis and expectations of GC stakeholders.
- Follow up on all projects to ensure progression in line with expectations & targets (incl LIFE savings)
- Lead GC LIFE Steering Committee meetings.
- Co-ordinate, support and coach CI activities and their project managers at sites (manufacturing and support departments).
- Co-ordinate LIFE & CI training of people at all levels of the organisation (from operators to managers at sites concerned).
- Ensure the deployment and sustainability of the QRQC in GC, through training and systematic reviews.
- Act as the main point of contact for LIFE global teams .
- Animate internal benchmaking for ensuring deployment / replicability of good practices .
- Contribute to LIFE Networks & Techno-Clubs as required and develop external benchmarks.
- Solid experience in Lean Manufacturing principles, tools, methodology and implementation.
- Proven track record in managing (cross-functional) teams and meeting operational targets through others not directly reporting to him/her.
- The GC LIFE & CI Manager will need to be a strong leader with the ability to influence others and communicate at all levels.
- She/He will also need to possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills and a decisive approach.
- Proven record of engaging and developing employees.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and willingness to travel/be stationed at manufacturing sites are mandatory.
- At least 5 years related working experience