• Design anddevelop electronics parts (e.g. cable and PCBA, etc.)for HD Machine products
• Perform inthe whole development process including design specifications, designevaluation, design reviews, test method design, inspection methods, designtransfer and OEM co-ordination.
•Provide/select technical solution for product design; Make electronics designbased on system requirements and relevant standards (e.g. IEC-60601) independently,including schematics design, layout design, bills of materials, testing,manufacturing processes, debugging and improvement.
• Leverage newcomponents and new technology concept in design.
• Design anddevelop jigs and fixtures per testing and manufacturing requirements
• Plan andperform relevant engineering test required for products and instrumentation,based on internal testing requirements and standards.
• Createprofessional design document according to the Company design control process
• Supportproduct risk management.
• Maintainawareness of current technological developments and accepted industry standards
• Update theelectronics development environment(tools and devices) in China design center
• Take part inthe selection and management of electronics supplier, may also need to manageout-sourcing engineers.
• Communicate withother function teams, such as product center, Head quarter engineering team,purchasing, production, other engineering team etc
• MinimumBachelor Degree in electronics engineering or related degree
• 8+yearsofexperience in electronics design in R&D team;
• Be familiarwith EDA tools, such as Pulsonix, Or CAD, Altium Designer, etc.
• Experiencein microcontroller family, such as AVR, ARM Cortex M and C167
•Experiencein programming in embedded C/C++
• Experiencein electronics system architecture design
• Be familiarwith IEC-60601/ISO13485, be able to implement the standard in productiondesign.
• Experiencein Medical Device industry (mid-size dequipment) preferred.
• Experienceof communication with vendor
Competence and skills:
• Spirit ofinnovation and team work
• Fluent inboth spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Excellentcommunication skills.
• Becomfortable working in a changing environment which requires flexibility.
• Becomfortable working under pressure
Working site: office and R&D lab
Working environment: air-conditioned