1) Main tasks:
• Ensure a strong team that will be able to cover all test related tasks within the GRD for machine development in the country and region.
• Develop experts capable of covering the topics within the sub-teams
• Establish well-structured lab operation system (e.g. ISO 17025 etc.) & accredited by authorities (TUV, CNAS etc.)
• Ensure team development and motivation.
• Ensure an appropriate, high quality level of products and components suitable for Fresenius brand, but also keep the special focus on cost optimized design and manufacturing
• Be a strong, proactive leader and team member of the department and work on joint targets to ensure overall teams success.
• Cooperate with the region and manufacturing teams as well as global teams.
• Work closely with project teams, global testing team, gather relevant information, and report status.
• Support design transfer to related manufacturing sites per project plans.
• Provide technical support in China to ensure type test is well prepared, technical documents are well reviewed before submission.
• Support product development, component sourcing and development, and investigations and analysis during sustaining engineering
• Manage labs and ensure availability of in-house necessary equipment including calibration
• Maintain & Enhance network with external partners for external testing
2) Secondary tasks:
• Establish working environment to identify and test according to China and international standards
• Plan and perform verification testing for development projects and product changes
• Ensure suitable amount of automated testing
• Implement efficient means for software and system test
• Enhance team capability for reliability engineering tests to ensure product quality over a specified life time
• Setup appropriate internal and external testing capabilities
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering, or related degree
• 6 or more years of experience in several quality related functions (Verification, Lab Management).
• Good project management, problem solving and decision making skills
a) Technical knowledge
• Deep understanding of Lab management, test methods, tools and equipment , China and international standards
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Excellent communication skills
c) IT skills
• Familiarity with standard IT office tools, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
d) Product knowledge
• Familiar with Medical Care Industry
5 ) Special personal requirements:
• Be comfortable working in a changing environment which requires flexibility and involves risk.
• Be comfortable working under pressure
• Pragmatic and proactive mind-set