1. Developed professional expertise: have research and project experience
2. Familiar with minimum two fields as below: proved ability to solve related problem in project; Well-known in minimum one field as below: know the principle, workflow, advantages/drawback of main algorithms in this field
- Image processing
- Pattern recognition
- Computer graphics
- Computer vision
- Medical imaging
3. Have basic knowledge in minimum one field as below: learned related courses or attended related training
- Data structure and algorithm design
- Numerical computing and optimization
- High performance computing
4. Under general instructions, follows standard practices and procedures to execute the related work.
5. Builds productive internal and external professional relationships in the project.
6. Familiar with the research sills: typically requires 1+ technical paper or patent
7. Typically requires 2+ years of related experience.