1. Develop the overall production process and identify each workstation including setting up and updating, and ECO review, approval & Implementation.. Develop & maintenance manufacturing related documentation including BOM,SWP, DMR,DHR etc
2. Training of Production Associates, Technician or Operator, not just in production but also in quality, logistics/warehousing
3. Adopt new manufacturing principles just like 5S, Lean MFG for continuous improvement for good quality and productivity
4. Support team to achieve the productivity demand and localization under the requirements of managements, ISO13485, FDA, ESD & HSE and customer satisfaction.
5. Trouble Shooting, Root cause Analysis & Quality Improvement with related department such as R&D, QA, etc.
• Education, Professional experience:
Bachelor or higher degree in science degree such as: Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
• Technical knowledge:
1. Familiar with production management. Project management skill is preferred.
2. Knowledge of product safety / ISO13485, FDA, UL etc. Knowledge of 6-sigma, SPC & quality tools, concept of Lean MFG and 5S is a plus.
3. Good analytical trouble-shooting skills.
• Personal characteristics:
1. Strong teamwork spirit and intend to coordinate Strong team work spirit
2. CET-4 is must
3. Good communication(verbal and written), global communication experience is preferred.
English: Fluent spoken and written
Mandarin: Fluent spoken and written
Fluent Windows / MS Word / MS Excel/Power point