1. Offer day-to-day technical guidance toengineers and technicians in the field of engineering and maintenance onAA/GC/ICP products 为AA、GC、ICP
2. Provide leadership to a team ofManufacturing Engineers with the aim of achieving operational goals (i.e.Health and Safety, Quality, and Productivity)
3. Manage a cross trained engineering group（ME/EE/Chemical）which works on a common baseaccording to a well-defined strategy and fully supports the manufacturing cellsboth in terms of daily activities and long term improvements by working closeto manufacturing manager, production planners and supervisors on theappropriate level of engineering group
4.Lead NPI and early engagement in NPD,Machine installations and technology transfers.
5. Draft and improve manufacturingdocuments, owns the engineering part of document management system
6. Participate as a presenter or reviewerin technical and program reviews
7. Utilize Six Sigma as a method of productand process improvement
8. Develop expertise in the operation, andprovide expert technical advice to the management to improve plant efficienciesand yield.
More than 12 years engineering experiencein analytical instrument related like AA/GC/ICP 12年Ability to identify and implementBest Practices
Demonstrated troubleshooting, analyticaland planning skills
Ability to work independently
Strong analytical skills with the abilityto identify, interpret, and resolve unstructured problem
Excellent written and verbal communicationskills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy tounderstand manner to all levels of the organization
B.S. Degree or above in Mechanical,Electrical, Industrial Engineering or chemical