• Be responsible for the import medical device registration in CFDA.
• Organize and implement registration tests and clinical trials.
• Preparing product registering submissions, tracking the process and obtain registration approval certificate as early as possible based on Registration Plan.
• Necessary registration document translation and check.
• Cooperated with central RA to get necessary information and data.
• File and maintain registration documents.
• RA team work management and guide
• Support to other functions on RA issues.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• Medical Laboratory Science /Medical Technologist, Bachelor degree
• Fluent Enligsh
• Minimum 8 years working experience in registering, know the register process and policy.