1. Responsible for administering and financial operations;
2. Direct the preparation of annual financial forecasts.
3. Oversee the development of financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements.
4. Supervise and ensure continues improvement of internal control system.
5. Support the management team in the development and administration of short and long term financial policies, objectives and plans
6. Well manage capital expenditure requests in compliance with budgets, approval system and policies
7. Ensure the financial activities comply with group and local relevant laws and regulations, legal demands and professional and ethic standard
8. Provide tax, insurance and other reports required by governmental regulations;