Responsible for the design and development of electrical subsystem for medical X-ray systems, which includes:
- Create sub assembly and detail component schematic and PCB design for electrical system.
- Attend high level design and low level design reviews, detail design improvement and design change.
- Communicate with other function engineers to co-develop medical system as project needs.
- Involved in testing and documentation of electrical subsystems used in medical imaging systems.
- Good team player to support and develop world-class medical equipment.
- Attend design activity for requirements definition, budget and schedule estimation. - Support Manufacturing, Purchasing and Service team through product life cycle.
- Work with external subcontractors and internal facilities for design implementation and manufacturing.
-Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic engineering, electrical engineering or related education background;
- Over 5 years working experiences in electronic circuit design or manufacturing; - Analogue/digital circuit and Micro controller/processor hardware design experiences; - Hands on experiences in schematic and PCB design;
- Familiar with Altuim, Mentor and Or CAD design tools.
- Basic electrical design analysis capability: EMC/EMI, ESD, Thermal.
- Variable electrical components design, application basic capability.
- Understand PCB manufacturing processing technology and application.
- Understand electrical system measuring technology and methodology; know quality system and testing
- Capable of tooling and fixture design for manufacturing and assembly process.
- Basic quality and testing knowledge for electrical parts and sub-systems.