Major Accountabilities ：
1. Follow corporate Product Commercialization Process requirements.
2. Provide guidance and direction on acceptability of software quality deliverables (test plan, test summary
report, test procedures, risk assessment, RTM, etc) based on requirements and templates given.
3. Act as an effective team member, who provides independent review on deliverables used to develop,
implement, and maintain (Requirements, software and technical documentation review for example)
4. Make recommendations for the continuous improvement of the software quality lifecycle
5. Develop test procedures independently
6. Develop automation test scripts using available test automation tools
7. Participate in cross-product compatibility, performance testing and other testing that project needs
8. Quality Data analysis
9. Communicate quality issues with all parties involved
10. Support Service Engineering customer escalation investigation, implementation and closure.
1. Bachelor Degree or above (preferably in computer science, technical fields)
2. Good team work and 4+ years of Software Testing
3. Be familiar with test skills in Automation Testing & Tools, QTP, Selenium for example
4. SQL Server Skill, including Query, Debug, Management is required
5. Web testing experience is required
6. Good Trouble shooting for Site Issues
7. Have basic networking knowledge is plus
8. Healthcare IT Products Knowledge, including RIS/HIS/EMR/PACS, HL7/DICOM Standard, IHE
Profile is plus
9. Be skilled in Performance testing, stress test are plus