Responsible for Facilitating NPI Projects in procurement role .
Work with Regional Category Manager to ensure Global/Regional Strategy executed with suppliers & products bases optimized.
Take procurement lead in Global Projects with R&D
1) Responsible for Facilitating NPI Projects in procurement role .covering:
• Project Planning/leading,
• Technical discussion,
• Samples validation,
• Trial Run,
• Audit, etc.
2) Take procurement lead in Global Projects with R&D, e.g. Global Harmonization Project to identify Global/Regional gaps & opportunities
3) As a bridge between FMC Global leading plants (e.g. St Wendel, SMAD) & AP plants for technical requirement clarification & alignment
4) Technical Support to Asia sourcing projects to make sure all the components can meet specifications
5) Manage Some CDC indirect purchasing activities
6) Work with Regional Category Manager to ensure Global/Regional Strategy executed with suppliers & products bases optimized, , covering:
• Technical Review with local plants & suppliers
• Samples Validation with local plants & suppliers
7) As a project buyer products covering
• HD products plastics articles, concentrations, chemicals, packaging, etc.
• Dialyzers products’ resins, chemicals, packaging, etc (exclude Injection Moldings)
• PD products’ resins, injection articles, extrusion articles, chemicals, packaging, etc.
● University bachelor degree as a Min, Master or above is preferred.
● Major in product coverage relevant aspects.
• Very strong technical background with 5 years related technical experience.
• 6+ years work experience at purchasing. NPI purchasing preferred.
• Project management skills and effective communication skills, strong coordinator
• Negotiation experience, ability to prioritize and structure tasks and work autonomously preferred.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be comfortable working in a changing environment which requires flexibility and involves risk.
• Be Proactive, Keep commitment
• Take ownership, be expertise