To leadtheir team using the Credo
• Managementof staff including direction, performance management and feedback, motivation,salary review, training and feedback
• Maintainproduct quality and product performance to agreed product performancestandards, including making disposition and escalation decisions.
• Act asProduct Quality leader for products manufactured at their site.
•Communication, feedback, updates and review mechanisms within the QualityOperations, maintaining quality metrics at expected levels
• GoalSetting, prioritisation, planning, resourcing and review of Quality performancemetrics.
• Works withkey business partners (including manufacturing managers) to define strategy andtactics for improving product quality
• Planning ofresources within own area to meet the strategic plan and the day-to-day needsof the Operation
• Reviews andapproves key activities within the quality system such as CAPA’s, ChangeRequests, GRB, Validation, NC, IA etc.
• Complianceto all Health & Safety, Quality and Regulatory requirements including GMP(QSR,QSIT), ISO 9001, ISO 13485
• Developcontinuous improvement projects for quality and productivity
• Defineappropriate training programmes to enhance competency to future business needs
• Develop andimplement quality systems improvements
• Developfinancial acumen within own area of responsibility and manage area budget
• Thoroughexperience in management within a production environment
• Experiencewithin a high volume manufacturing facility in a regulated industry.
• PracticalLean or six sigma certification or experience. Quality, Supply chain orEngineering management experience
• Enthusiasticdriver with high energy levels
• Goodlistener and communicat