* Responsible for building data processing systems to handle huge data from multiple sources.
* Building internal tools, systems to monitor the data processing systems.
* Designing application scenarios of big data, working with developer team to design and implement new big data driven projects.
* Exploring new and better solutions to existing systems.
* More than two years experience in big data computing industry.
* Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
* Experience with big data, large-scale web service, cloud computing.
* Experience in design and application of scalable data processing systems.
* Strong knowledge of relational Database, e.g. MySQL, Oracle etc.
* Strong knowledge of No-SQL, e.g. MongoDB, Hbase, Memcached, Redis, Hadoop, MapReduce etc.
* Experience in Linux administration and shell programming.
* Fluent at at least one programming language, e.g. PHP, Python, Ruby, Go etc.
* Good communication skills, Fluent in English read, written and spoken.
* Strong attention to detail, self-driven, result-oriented and responsible.
## Great to Have:
* Experience in business intelligent project, data mining and ETL.
* Strong experience of cloud computing on Aamazon Web Services(AWS).