Title: Service Engineer & Technical Trainer
Mission and main objectives:
• Provide the necessary support to customers (internal and external) in case of technical problems associated with the use of our software and hardware technicians and train customers to install, use, and troubleshooting of our software and hardware professional duties and responsibilities
• Provide necessary technical responses to customers as part of requests for Technical escalations
• Ensure training of internal and external technicians
• Improve the technical quality of responses (working on methods of diagnosis)
• To capitalize information to reduce recurring incidents, working with all the Enterprise Services (R & D, Methods, Production, Quality, Marketing, ....) And Regions interfaces
• Report/Escalate when needed in R & D to find a solution
• Writing technical communications, type Tech news, manuals, training materials.
• Lead and manage actions and deliverables related to the Product Commercialization project (PPX)for Service Engineering aspects.
• Know the different technologies
• High technical skills in electronics, electrical engineering and computer science.
• General technical skills in mechanics.
• Listening and communication capacity.
• Rigor and autonomy.
• Ability to work in team.
• Positive attitude, autonomy and sense of fulfillment.
• Fluent English is a must, any other language such as French or Spanish is welcome.
Level of study and / or Work Experience
• The position requires Engineer Level Training School in connection with the area of expertise. (electronics, electrical engineering )
• A first experience of at least 5 years in the same position or equivalent position or in the same sector (as an example : A candidate coming from a R&D engineer position)